1. What is your first LEGO memory?
I didn’t play with LEGO as a child so I’m looking forward to learning more and being involved in this project
2. What’s your proudest LEGO build moment?
See above! I will be impressed if by the end of the project I can follow the build plan.
3. If you could design a new LEGO figure, who would it be and why?
I would design my dog out of LEGO, he is a Newfoundland, so pretty big!
4. What is the best part of your job since being involved in this project?
It has been good getting to meet various volunteers who would like to be involved in the project- it appeals to all ages! Seeing the build up on social media is exciting too.
5. Describe in 3 words, what this LEGO project means to you!
Fun, engaging, active
6. Why should visitors make this LEGO pilgrimage?
To learn more about our wonderful building, to help with the fundraising for youth engagement and ultimately to have fun!
7. On a scale of 1/10 (10 highest)... just how excited are you about the LEGO launch?
10/10! I am looking forward to working with the volunteer Lego team, other colleagues and talking to visitors about it.
Quick fire round:
LEGO architecture or figures?
LEGO technics or old skool?
Millennium Falcon or Lego Movie set?
I had to google what Millennium Falcon is (a spaceship of some kind?!)
I’ll have to go with the Lego Movie set!